Sunday, May 13, 2012

Face Caking

Day 10 90 to go had a fight with a frenemy over my refusal to dye my hair,cut my hair short or wear make up cake my face? Really... I am the most beautiful woman in the world , I am constantly surprised that not more people realize ths truth about me. i want to lift he veil from their eyes ( remove the bandages?) so everyone can see it. It's clear to me... Maybe I am a psychopath... Bikram yoga tip of the day: tadasana .. I love this pose it's magical two syllables TA. DA! We are at least 50 minutes into the class. Might as well hang in for the home stretch. This is you last chance to utilize the. Mirror o make the most of it. It's a gas gas gas gas....tree pose...Knees over 35. Use caution and gravity..not force. So many challenges in this pose. Keeping your weight spread all over your standing door. Dr acing foot must be straight toes to the mirror. You need to open your hips, loosen your shoulders, and not hurt your knees, while staying perfectly aligned on one foot and staying clam..... Sole of the feet should face the citing. Raised heel aligned witbyour felty button. Keep your neck long, keep everything stent relax your hip to lower your knee down. You need the mirror to check your ligament... Soon you will be CNN tucked on the floor,and your minds eye will be your on Y guide.....

No comments:

Post a Comment