Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nothing is what it seems Day 6


No Mistake
Day 6 Bikram Sea cliff Yoga - tough parking, class pass expired again  do not get her often enough-  paid for a drop in.  I keep buying passes to this studio and not coming. It is way too far away, adds tons of time for parking and hiking.  I like it BYSC, but not an extra 30 minutes worth. Everytime I leave I think I can't come back here, its too far. Today was a 9:30am class,  leaving the afternoon/evening my time to work.

Countdown Class. Counting backwards makes me nervous, is a bomb or rocket about to go off?

Made it through the entire Class. When if you stop practicing, it doesn't come right back,  This is not riding a bicycle.  Good demonstrations from the instructor.

Yoga tip of the day: Pose 1: Pranayama Breathing.  Hands and feet together. This is a basic building block of Yoga. Paying attention to  the placement of your hands and feet will accelerate one's practice. To prevent going into back bend, tuck your tail bone under when you drop your head back. Breathe slowly and completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment