Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 14 Just get up and go

Day 14

I keep my mat, water and towels in the car. BYSC has 7:15 am class. Woke up this morning and just got up and went. Standing series busy with the constant micro adjustments this keeps my mind quiet - from breath to adjusting hands feet palms breath. Once the floor series starts, my minds wanders to Freddy Krugerland. It's so much harder to keep my mind quiet in the floor series. Today every bad decision I have made- made an appearance while I was on the floor. You. Are. Your. Own. Teacher. So true. So embarrassing. How Does Mr. Rodgers unwind?

Yoga Tip of the day: Dandayamana Janushirasana - Standing Head to Knee Pose. Start with the feet, solidly contacting to your mat, weight distrubuted evenly. Make sure you toes are pointing to the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment