Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dive right in the waters fine


Wednesday morning and up before the wake up call. Time for tea and careful folding of towels.

Intention intention intention, breathe breathe breathe. Tonight is a metoer shower. Head to countyside hills and look up and see what where we all began. Ran into a neighbor this morning after class and he spoke of how bad yoga made him feel. "After three weeks, when I came home, I ached all over. " Small movements, follow your breath. Breathe breathe breathe breathe breathe breathe in, then breathe breathe breathe breathe breathe breathe out.


Yoga tip of the day: Standing Separate Leg Stretching Pose Dandayamana–Bibhaktapada–Paschimotthanasana stretches the spine and back of the legs. I imagine I am Greg Louganis everytime I set up for this pose. It helps to keep the spine straight out then down and the chin up and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment