Monday, August 17, 2009

Factoring Time

I know what day it is - Day #39, 61 to go. 6 am class. Morning came in the midst of dreaming, yearning for one moment, the ending of some effervescent story. Arrived at class
late for 'the good spot'.


Not exactly sure why.


In Camel not dizzy. Not thirsty during the class. Falling out is fine. Practice does not make your perfect. Deep inside maybe a bit healthier, but it would fade if this practice is halted for a week.

If only I played tennis at the professional level, perhaps this routine would make sense.

There is gerbil on a wheel factoring going on inside my brain. What kind of Kool Aid am I drinking? Why would I want my forehead to touch my knee anyway? What purpose could it possibly serve?




Yoga tip of the day: Ardha-Matsyendrasana Spine Twisting Pose. If you have problems with your your knees, keep one leg straight out in front of you. Keep your shoulders parallel to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment