Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bhopal Buddah




Day 63 l Day Killer 9:30 am class.
my brain vs. gordon liddy's brain

Busy work day. Miss the help from before the great recession. Now without help everything at work is late. Behind. Still out of kibble. Dog is getting skinnier. Left office mid email to make 9:30. late = bad spot. For me, near the oil.
Today front and center, directly over the Bhopal waste site. dropped my mat. The wind blew out the candle. Universe is on my side. Can I do a yoga class and hold my breath at the same time? standing series wasn't too bad, we are at least five feet away from Bhopal but all the parts of the body bugs eat first when you die are on fire. IS body is sending out death & decay signals for bugs to come and munch on lips gums, nose tip, nasal passages, soft pallet, white brain matter. The brain beneath my skull feels dessicated. Head is throbbing, heat and lungs hurt. Lilliputians with chainsaws are sawing up my skull. Why did I crack my egg the wrong way? Why do I care about adding a number to a series so much that I will put myself in this position? I Gordon Liddy with his hand in the flame? The trick about the pain is not to matter.... floor series is impossible, They must be heavy molecules that linger near the floor .
Yoga tip of the day: Tulandasana Balancing stick pose. Keep your neck muscles loose and your head and eyes looking towards the front (mirror), Pull your arms tightly to the sides of your Head and reach the fingertips forwards. Rotate the elevated leg until the top of your foot is parallel to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment