Monday, September 28, 2009

sicko pation


Monday September 28th
day 81/19 to go

Sunday after work, stuck in Folsom Street Faire traffic, my throat gave out. Red raw raspy and 19 days to go. How will I ever crush Jennifer (92 days in a row and is the studios top DRC number)
if I keep falling ill in the final count down days to my 100 days of yoga in a row goal?
BYC studio policy for DRC is no make up classes, no classes in other studios, it is one class every day, same studio. no 2 on Saturday and take Sunday off. This makes the DRC serious. I blame this illness on my attempt to cook food. I rambled about in my kitchen and threw things that were once considered food items purchased during the Eisenhower Administration into a crock pot and cooked them useless.

Is this veggie goop what took me down? It tasted good. Sort of like moose and squirrel stew. Am trying to eat healthy. I eat as much as I want as long as it is vegetable or fruit. Home early - to bed early and slept in past the 6am class. Entered the 9:30am class itching for fight, someone was poking at my dog outside, "she shouldn't be blocking the door" Bhah- That is her job. She is busy herding all of us the studio and sitting at the threshold of the door. protecting us. It's inbred. 60
minutes into the class could not breathe. Left the studio after the standing series. Really rare for me to leave, yet the second time in three months. Both for the same reason, can't breathe and the face is completely numb. Which is really a disturbing symptom of (not enough fox tv)?

Went home - Came back at 4:30 pm to keep the days in a row show going. 60 minutes is not a full class right? Actually feel much better, ate more goop. Maybe I need 150 minutes of yoga very day instead of the "normal" 90.
should try and throw in a few doubles in the countdown week.. I'll never be more primed than I am right now to do it.

Yoga tip of the day:awkward pose- Utkatasana
keep your legs arms and shoulders six inches apart and pull your heels up and out towards the mirror, keep your spine centered and eyes straight, chin parallel to the floor. Pushing the tops of your thigh bones down towards your heels will allow you to remain in this posture longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment