Saturday, September 12, 2009

Energizer Bunny

Saturday Class 8:30 am
Day 65 l 35 to go
With two identical outfits and ten identical towels people may assume I am (not?) washing these items every day.

A moldy funk emanates from towels & togs - double washing does not help.
Someone today asked I was still practicing daily.
Yes, the insane daily ritual yoga show keeps rolling forward.

I have not told too many people about this challenge, the yoga rat pack, my one reader, and the instructor. Those who work with me encourage me to keep going - vigorously. How much worse was I?

Yoga tip of the day: Trikanasana Triangle Pose. Don't turn your head too quickly. Move your legs out ankles under wrists. and keep your eyes front while you turn the foot of your bending leg out. Move your palms forward before you move your chin to your shoulder, As you bend your knee over ankle, feel the stretch in your pelvic floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment