Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheese in my Veins


day 74 l 26 to go
My personal record
Alpha Cells of the pancreatic islets are not cooperating.
everything I have read or heard that is supposed to change or adjust with a regular practice of yoga does not happen with/to/on/ me. Either ingrained and hard to shake intake habits, (coffee, sugar, starches, and genetic predispositions, to crave above substances) The real changes need to occur on the cellular level inside brain/hormone chemistry that I don't understand how it works (yet)
to visit a any Dr one is given medicine that begins a path of lifelong drug consumption. The only drugs I want to take are those given out at raves. :) ( do they still have raves?)
My blood pressure after nonstop bikram yoga practice is mind blowingly high. the 42% fat diet I have been ingesting may have something to with this.
But I do enjoy the cheese, the most popular cheeses in all of the Europe have taken up permanent illegal residency inside my arteries. Everytime I get on a plane I think DVT
.
Yoga tip of the day: Pranayama Breathing press your thumbs into your throat throughout this breathing practice

No comments:

Post a Comment