Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Small Changes


Set intention. Think small.
Control the Mitochondria. Organize my Organelle. You have to know your power base to get things done. Increase mitochondrial uncoupling by meditation.

6:30 pm class last night. 6:00 am class today. Energy at the end of day class interesting. Easy physically, tougher mentally. The afternoon class was more alert. I love the 6:00 am class. Still in dream state, the dawn, or just ahead of the sun. Each day a nice new quiet clean slate upon which endless possibilities manifest. Easier to set intention. A determined belief in dictatorial control over mitochondria.

Oddest thought in class: What do callus's on my knees say about me as a person?
Yoga Pose problem of the day: Bow. Pulling my leg out and into the air above my waist line had spinning around like a dog chasing her tail. made two complete circles on my mat. Very 3 Stooges. Mind inside crying, "whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop." No mistake.

Yoga pose tip of the day: Ardha Kurmasana Half Tortoise pose Slowly with a full breathe bring your arms over your head. Move your spine up and straight out. The slow exhales stretches you as you guide your pinkie fingers to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment